Position: Senior QA Automation Engineer
Type: Full-Time job
Posted on: Jun 28, 2021
- Design and Develop Test Strategies, Processes, Automation Schedules and drive the Testing Department.
- Preparation of test plan, test estimation & test cycle management.
- Collaborate with the engineering manager, engineering team, support department and prepare for the project release.
- Understand Customers and real-life scenarios.
- Guide and Mentor junior team members.
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a QA Engineer in a software development house.
- Test Automation skills using Selenium, Mocha, Chai, and JS frameworks-based testings.
- Extreme Attention to Detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related.
- Experienced in all forms of functional testing across all browsers and devices.
- Experienced in Linux, Windows-based OS, browser, server technologies.
- Understand the quality portion of building, packaging, and deploying code.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with relevant quality assurance industry-standard best practices and methodologies
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.
Friendly, competitive and creative working environment.
Lunch, beverages provided in office
Paid leave, sick leave
Refreshment, recreational team building activities besides annual event.
To apply, please email your CV to career -@- mavorion -dot- com mentioning the position. A cover letter, while not mandatory, is a plus.