Position: Senior QA Automation Engineer
Type: Full-Time job
Posted on: Jun 28, 2021
- Design and Develop Test Strategies, Processes, Automation Schedules and drive the Testing Department.
- Preparation of test plan, test estimation & test cycle management.
- Collaborate with the engineering manager, engineering team, support department and prepare for the project release.
- Understand Customers and real-life scenarios.
- Guide and Mentor junior team members.
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a QA Engineer in a software development house.
- Test Automation skills using Selenium, Mocha, Chai, and JS frameworks-based testings.
- Extreme Attention to Detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related.
- Experienced in all forms of functional testing across all browsers and devices.
- Experienced in Linux, Windows-based OS, browser, server technologies.
- Understand the quality portion of building, packaging, and deploying code.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with relevant quality assurance industry-standard best practices and methodologies
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.