Position: Software Support Engineer
Type: Full Time job
Posted on: Mar 08, 2021
- Respond to customer enquiries through email and telephone.
- Oversee and follow-up on open customer issues.
- Develop customer relationships through professional, dependable and accurate interactions.
- Deliver company products and licenses to customers.
- Reply to customer mission critical issues outside business hours.
- Travel to customer sites for high profile issue resolution.
- Present training modules to customers.
- Record and manage best practice resolutions for company’s self service knowledge base.
- Escalate issues as per Service Level Agreement.
- Extend technical support on software for internal and external clients.
- Inform client functionality requests or software change requests to development team.
- Minimum 2 years experience of working as a Software Support Engineer.
- Ability to interact and communicate with senior leadership at all levels – having excellent Communication Skills Verbal/ Written in both English and Nepali.
- Ability to manage customer escalations and field engagements to Software Support Manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- Good Experience with Technical Skills such as :
- Basic scripting, programming, and coding
- PC and Mac systems and other mobile operating systems
- MySQL, Microsoft SQL or PostgreSQL
- Remote software
- Cyber security
- Virus protection software
- Backup software
- Network monitoring software
Friendly, competitive and creative working environment.
Lunch, beverages provided in office
Paid leave, sick leave
Refreshment, recreational team building activities besides annual event.
To apply, please email your CV to career -@- mavorion -dot- com mentioning the position. A cover letter, while not mandatory, is a plus.