Position: Software Support Engineer
Type: Full Time job
Posted on: Mar 08, 2021
- Respond to customer enquiries through email and telephone.
- Oversee and follow-up on open customer issues.
- Develop customer relationships through professional, dependable and accurate interactions.
- Deliver company products and licenses to customers.
- Reply to customer mission critical issues outside business hours.
- Travel to customer sites for high profile issue resolution.
- Present training modules to customers.
- Record and manage best practice resolutions for company’s self service knowledge base.
- Escalate issues as per Service Level Agreement.
- Extend technical support on software for internal and external clients.
- Inform client functionality requests or software change requests to development team.
- Minimum 2 years experience of working as a Software Support Engineer.
- Ability to interact and communicate with senior leadership at all levels – having excellent Communication Skills Verbal/ Written in both English and Nepali.
- Ability to manage customer escalations and field engagements to Software Support Manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- Good Experience with Technical Skills such as :
- Basic scripting, programming, and coding
- PC and Mac systems and other mobile operating systems
- MySQL, Microsoft SQL or PostgreSQL
- Remote software
- Cyber security
- Virus protection software
- Backup software
- Network monitoring software